STALLION BREEDING CONTRACT
This agreement made the day of 19 , between (Breeder) and Circle M Quarter Horses (Murdock). Breeder agrees to breed mare named
Reg. # to stallion named
Reg.# for the 19 breeding season. Breeder agrees to pay a breeding fee of $ . Balance will be payable upon receipt of invoice or when mare is picked up. Mare care will be at the rate of $ per day outside and $ per day stalled. All expenses from mare care will be payable upon receipt of invoice. All board and veterinarian charges incurred shall be settled by owner before mare leaves the ranch.
BREEDER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1) Mares shall be in a healthy and sound breeding condition.
2) Have a negative coggins test on mare, dated within 6 months.
3) Provide copy of registration papers.
4) Mare shall be halter broken and have hind shoes removed.
5) Notify Circle M Quarter Horses when foal is born.
CIRCLE M QUARTER HORSES AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1) Make a diligent effort to settle the mare.
2) Provide reasonable care for the mare and/or foal.
3) Issue breeder's certificate when notified that foal has been born.
BREEDER AND CIRCLE M QUARTER HORSES AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) Breeder will not be responsible for accident and/or injury to the stud.
2) Circle M will not be responsible or held liable for accident, sickness, or death of mare and/or foal.
3) Circle M shall assume no liability for mare that will not breed, cannot conceive, but will exercise every reasonable effort to settle mare and good judgement in care and supervision of mare.
4) Circle M guarantees a live foal.
In witness thereof, the parties executed this document.
FOR CIRCLE M QUARTER HORSES FOR BREEDER
BACK TO MAIN